Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Pics from Rome

Happy Thursday, its my last day for a while in Casale, I'm headed back to Genoa as base camp for the next 6 days.  Gotta keep things short today, so I just want to share some more pics from Rome.
How about those San Francisco Giants, 1 game away from the Series!  Game 5 at home today with Timmy on the mound, lock it up baby, I love the show, but today its not going to be sunny in philadephia!
Also this Sunday I am headed to the city of Alba, it's in between Barolo and Barbaresco!!! for a Truffle Festival.  Should be loads of fun and right up my alley for sure.
I know I have one watching over me

Colosseum

Civic Building at Night, Modern but old architecture
If I don't post before then, have a great weekend everybody, Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment