Friday, October 29, 2010

Here come some Pics

Happy Friday all, and an early Happy Halloween goes out.  Those that know me well do know that I love this holiday and will miss celebrating it with all my good friends, but thanks to LoLo I will be well represented in the SF area, Go Giants by the way!
Getting settled into Maremma and am looking forward to a great experience.  I will get you caught up with the 2 spots in Lucca I was frequenting while enjoying my stay, which included a trip to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa.  And no, I did not do what every tourist there was doing-taking pictures depicting either holding it up or pushing it over.

New Pics Hot off the Press
More of the Old Rome

Where the Romans trained and sported

Pantheon in its outer glory
Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment