Friday, October 15, 2010

More Pics from my Trip

Hey all, just wanted to drop a quick line and show some more pictures from my travels thus far.  Its Friday and I hope you all have great plans for the weekend, wine related of course.  If you are in Sacramento, maybe drive down to the Old Sugarmill in Freeport and do a little complimentary tasting one afternoon?  Or maybe go to 58 Degrees & Holding and tell all my friends working there that I say hello.  I wonder if they miss me coming in with a bottle from my cellar in hand?  If you are in the bay area take advantage of the good weather and take a trip to wine country and enjoy some of the great establishments for wine and food there.  Past posts can give you some idea about possible destinations...And no matter where you are this weekend enjoy the present time with a good bottle of wine and some great friends. 
I am doing great here in Italy, but I do very much miss all of my wonderful friends, just know our memories together are radiating in my heart.
Good news to report, the Wine and Food Pairing Dinner I put on last night was a great success!  It all went off without a hitch and I was able to share my passions with others and help the Serydarth Center raise some money towards expenses.  A full report will be coming in the new day or two, but for today I want to keep it simple for the weekend and share a few more pics with you, so again have a great weekend and drink some wine and think of me!  If its an Italian wine, even better, haha.
Pictures from our tour of the smallest country in the world, Vatican City:
My Momma


Vatican Courtyard, not sure who the lady is though, haha

Me getting my tourist on

No comments:

Post a Comment